Brief introduction of the curriculum in our school
The curriculum stresses on the development of:
- the use of ‘two languages three dialects' flexibly and strengthening their reading ability;
- elevating their ability to express themselves and to communicate with others, and to think critically and creatively;
- enhancing their ability to utilise information technology;
- promoting a healthier life;
- learning how to love themselves and care for others;
- environmental awareness: to protect the environment, love Earth and treasure its resources.
- Use different strategies to enhance students' interest and motivation in learning.
- Strengthen students' learning and life experiences and cultivate positive values.
- Use different e-learning platforms and trendy teaching models to enhance students' self-learning effectiveness.
- Use the game mode to enable students to learn independently, invest, and effectively.
- Promote reading programs to develop students' habit of pursuing knowledge.
- Integrate the core values of Catholicism into the curriculum.
- Encourage students to establish goals and meet the reality, purity, and beauty.
- Dream Maker: Tsinghua University CAME curriculum
- Chinese thematic teaching
- English School-based reading Programme
- Mathematical Olympiad
- ‘One Person One Chess Skill' Scheme
- Drama in Education
- Reading Aloud Curriculum for P.1 & P. 2
- ‘File for Learning Experience' in music and Visual Arts
- ‘Physical Fitness School-based Curriculum' in Physical education
- The curriculum of ‘Love and Life' in Ethics and Religious Studies
- Education for Environmental Conservation
- Life Education
- Life-wide Learning—Extra-curricular Activities, Service-learning, Cross Boundary Learning, Gifted Education